Being on track with Hairstyles For Men 2016 will give you the oozing confidence wherever you go. So, when you want to achieve that new hairdo for the upcoming year, don’t go to your barber instantly who knows nothing about it. Instead, choose a professional hairstylist or you can probably pick a style of your own with the help of our list. Read on!
– Spiked Hairstyle. Short and spiked hair will still be trendy in 2016. All you have to do is to add some touch ups to get a fresher look. You can add undercut sides or slick it back or across. Matching it right with the shape and size of your face is also a sure winner.
– All Twisted Up. Though this is seen in most Africans, others will also be cool with this hairstyle. You only need to twist up your hair using gel and go zero maintenance all day long. Not a problem though as you will still keep that clean professional look.
– Long Curly Hairstyle. If you want to have that playful yet stylish look, long curly hairstyle is the best option for you. Most men are also choosing this to achieve that masculine look women are getting crazy over. So if you are thinking of being the man of 2016, you probably should wait until your hair grows long and have it curled.
– Caesar Cut. This hairstyle is a little similar with the slicked back undercut. It is done by cutting your hair evenly on the sides and top at just a short length. This style offers low maintenance to the point that going out in a breezy day is no longer a hassle.
– Straight up-do. This hairstyle will be trendy in 2016 which is perfect for both casual and formal events. You just need to comb your long hair straight and sweep it right behind your ears. For those who are not able to show off that gorgeous look with a messy long hair, straight up-do will surely work for you.
– The Small Afro. If you have a short curly hair, you don’t have to worry because it will still be hip in 2016. Most teenagers are now choosing this hairstyle to show their personal and natural aesthetic. The small afro will give you that young and cool aura not all haircuts can provide.
– Roguish Hairstyle. Achieving that matured look is easy with the roguish hairstyle. Just mess up your hair with some twists in front and a bouncy topsy-turvy arrangement on the sides. Just make sure that you know how to maintain your mane to avoid looking dorky.
Hairstyles for men 2016 are must-have. With the new fashion and cuts that would certainly give you a new look, it is time that you ponder on what could be the next Best Hairstyle for you. Talking to a hairstylist and getting some tips will also help you achieve that manly look. Stay on trend! ( Source : www.hairstyles2016.net )
Hairstyles For Men 2016 Pictures